Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Through mistakes and failures


If I want to do all the creative ideas in my mind, I won't have all the time in the world to finish them.  I can only pick the best ones and leave the rest for another time - and I'm not obliged to fulfill them. Somehow with just few main ideas for creativity are making my  head spinning already. I tend to put myself in a fast face work situation though I believe in getting the best result, it demands proper investment of time and energy.  

I believe in the best outcome through mistakes and failures. They are very good tools in learning. They teach us to be more alert and careful to come up with the best result. There are times I'm impatient with my own progress like doing my crafting that I have to repeat it over and over again. But later, after all the hard work, I finally have a nicely done piece of craftwork. 

Crafting is teaching me to be more patient and persevere in what I'm doing. I thought I had wasted my time through hours of trying and testing. I'm glad those moments were actually well spent and I seem to be more satisfied with the outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment