Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Living within our means


I'm happier to put into practice the kind of 'a life without money' concept though I'm more to living within my means. There is a kind of liberating feeling within me. I almost could feel like a bird flyng freely in the air. When one is free from money, debts, unnecessary wants and needs, and yet is still able to donate time and energy for community service - some even made more money to be donated to charities, I can imagine the kind of liberation they experience. This is exactly the secret of happiness. 

Living within our means includes our basic necessities covered. But when we strive to be the best and the richest, we invite all kinds of unnecessary problems and obstacles from being truly happy and enjoying our liberating moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment