Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Last Day and a New Beginning

Yes, I've decided to focus on my literary artworks. So, I had to let go the first job. There are challenges of going back to work on my own but this time I'm back with new lessons, knowledge and experiences. I'm still not sure of how far am I from reaching the goal but it doesn't matter. It's not so much about reaching the destination or the peak of success.  It's more on how I deal with each task each day, facing the day with the right mind and attitude and becoming more helpful as I juggle between my work and other responsibilities in the house. Hence, I'm more confident being self-employed than before. I'm happier this way and I hope to bring at least a little happiness to those around me. 


Cakes and cookies to be shared on my last day at work





A cute card with wishes to remember from work




Thanking everyone at work for being like a family


No comments:

Post a Comment