Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Time for Others

In this time of economic crisis, it's so wonderful to know that many others are becoming more aware of the needs to stick together and help each other, in families and communities as well. That they no longer seek too much of their own personal fulfillment but giving themselves for others. I can't deny the role of parents trying their best to provide what is best for their children. Also charity workers towards the needy and helpless. I'm amazed how they could give so much of their times and energy for others without thinking of their own comfort. This is definitely challenging for me, to come out from my comfort zone and get involved. Often we're hindered from giving our time freely for others because of our working commitment to make money and payments, for a comfortable living - and I'm impressed by those who can do both. 




No comments:

Post a Comment