Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Being grateful

In spite of all the ups and downs of life, I feel blessed to be able to go far from my hometown and see the other parts of the world. Should I remain in my own closet my mind would have been closed. Experiencing the culture and environment isn't the same as watching some news or documentaries on TV. I'm also blessed to meet many kind people especially my husband and his family who welcome me with open heart, care for my basic needs and shower me with love and concern. In so many occasions, in spite of my complaints and murmur sometimes, I should have always been grateful.  

Being grateful helps us to detach from so many unnecessary wants. The love for money, wealth and position often leads to restlessness and stress - even while sleeping on a luxurious comfortable bed. 


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment