Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Do I really need this?


There is no worst nightmares than having to sleep over thinking about payments to make especially due ones. The lesson I learnt from this experience is that the pursue for tons of money and success in life doesn't lie in possessing of money itself. Now, it does make sense, why very few people who found that living without money (and of course 'debt'), live far better lives and happier. A friend who has a steady job and good salary told me, when we don't have the money to buy, we don't have to choose or pick. We come out from the store free from the commitment or obligation to buy. It does make sense. I'm applying this principle in my 'live within my means' concept. Which one would you prefer; to be able to say 'no' to your desire to spend unnecessarily and be freed from regretting later or having nightmares thinking over your payments or the money you have lost? No wonder, it's still wise to ask ourselves 10x before buying an item, 'Do I really need this?'


No comments:

Post a Comment