Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grow the food that we eat


Decades have gone and I learnt a lot about life and money though not as wise as a prophet. Talking about what we want in life, I'm sure everybody would say 'money' is the most important thing in life. If given a chance almost everyone would want to be the richest billionaire in this planet. 

What happen to the soils which we're supposed to work on with our bare hands? They are laid there waiting to be cultivated for the good of one another - not just for ourselves to enjoy and savor. My whole attention is brought back to this piece of land, long time abandoned and perhaps it's a high time for me to go see it, and see what I can do with it. Like other passionate and mature farmers, I'm so inspired to do the same - to grow the food that we eat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment