Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Gratitude and Showers of Blessings

I just finished setting up my workspace and I hope to be more consistent in updating my sites and pages. This time I have better and well organized desk. I should be able to work more peacefully. Even though it's just a small space with few items, I've arranged it in a way that almost everything is reachable whenever I need something. I'm quite excited to continue pursuing the works of music and media which I have started almost two years ago, so often delayed by other activities and programs. The one thing I've learnt from past experiences is that to be always grateful. Grateful for having the moments to learn and create things. It's not so much about getting quickly into the end result but to appreciate every moment that I have and be thankful about it and just live a simple life showered with many blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment