Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Visit from William and Kate


Few days ago Prince William and Kate visited my homeland and went to see the well-reserved rainforest Danum Valley. I had only been here once and probably will go again if circumstances allow me to go. It's good to have a visit from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge even though for a very short while. For avid nature lovers, this marvelous rainforest is a must to see and experience. 

I'm also an admirer of both of the royal highnesses. They know their roles and try their best to stay close to people through various visits in the world. I hope they'll continue to be good role models and I do agree that their privacy should be respected and protected. I thank them for dropping by my homeland and looking forward for their future visits.  

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun!

    Thanks for following my blog! I've spent some time looking over yours, and it's great! Keep up the good work.

    Blessings,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete