Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hoping to Get Well

It has been extremely hot these few days. Have been sneezing, feeling a little tired and unwell. I'm not sure if my catching a cold in the summer has been caused by the changing of temperatures in one of the evenings. So, we had meat balls & vegetable soup in the afternoon hoping that my cold will go away. It was really good and appetizing. At least I didn't lose it.




I took a bottle of bird's nest after supper. Ivan told me to go to bed early after checking my temperature - glad it was normal. It was only 9 o'clock - but I was still up checking on my planner.

I'm sleeping in the TV room facing the sliding door and the outside view.  It's relaxing. Just like a nurse and mother, he came later to get thicker blanket for me. 


I don't want him to catch a cold. Hoping to get well the next day since there are works to do and I need to be healthier.



No comments:

Post a Comment