Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Am I That Busy

I thought joining several group associations would be great to contribute something to society. I even made a list of seven favorite ones which I would like to join. I only had two groups and I was already feeling overwhelmed and preoccupied. 

I probably forgot that I have tasks and responsibilities at home. It's just as busy as those going out to work waking up early in the morning and come back home at 6 p.m. I get up at 3:30 a.m. to begin my task as a person of the house and will be the last one retiring to bed. Sadly I have to say no to the other group I used to be in. I can only focus on one charity group which needs me the most—apart from that, being a homemaker and at the same time an aspiring writer who does a lot of research and studies. Not to mention fulfilling some requests for music and video. 

Am still having 63 more lectures to listen or 42 more hours to go and more to come: hundreds and thousands of pages to write. It's a calling to write which I can't simply ignore. It's the last thing I want to do on earth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment