Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thinking of My Own Sabbatical Leave

Two years 'sabbatical leave' from home and Ivan - and of course with occasional visits to anticipate in between. My heart would say just stay here, relax and have fun. Don't get busy. But my mind is venturing all these possibilities and opportunities I could have and gain if I allow my feet to step further from my comfort zone. There must be reasons why I should go - it's calling me - to see more people, hear and see more real events, get involved in community services ... etc, apart from fulfilling my dreams for a better life and future with Ivan - though future is a vague thing. But once you go through the challenges and opportunities, at least I can say to myself "I did it" or "I had tried my best." There's no regret.


No comments:

Post a Comment