Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

More Blessings

I'm currently working in a retail company and that's the main reason why my page is  so quiet here. I've been quite occupied especially with my new environment and daily schedule. But overall it has been a tremendous blessing for me to be able to pursue my future, not just about the income but the adventure it brings, meeting new people and establishing a new circle of friendship. More than a month has gone and I find myself still strong and enthusiastic to do new things. Apart from that, my old passion for writing, music and art still burning. I have ample of opportunities to sit at any cafe to write, compose, design and study, a few hours before going to work. I thank for the blessings this year brings which at the same time is a blessing to those around me too. My goal now is to search and hunt for a new place closer to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment