Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Legacy


Two months have gone ...? Oh well. I've been extremely occupied with works and self-studies. The result is awesome. I covered a lot of things in a few months more than I did when I took a degree in the campus for years. I'm quite content and proud of the achievement. I hope to see the awards coming in the very near future. As excited as I am, I'm aware that life is short no matter how long we're going to live. But each day spent in working on my legacy for the future generations, especially for those where I came from, is so worth it. I would like to cover everything that I'm working on right now but as time is very limited for me at the moment, I'll talk a little bit about it here to focus more on my writing, music and media projects. Back to my epic ...

No comments:

Post a Comment